— (via wanksclub)
That is one thing that catches my attention. I love a girl that is overprotective and selfish when it comes to me. A girl that lets everyone know I am hers. A clingy girl that cares too much and can get easily jealous. Territorial, I call it. Why? Because I like that they fear losing me as much as I fear losing them. It shows that they really do care.
Put a number in my ask and I’ll tell you my favourite
- TV Show
- Thing to Do
- Clothing Store
- Person from history
- BFF: Grandmother I need to talk to you
- Grandma: [concerned voice] What? What is it? Are you sick?
- BFF: No, no. Grandma. I'm gay.
- Grandma: What?
- BFF: I'm gay Grandma. I have a girlfriend now.
- Grandma: [relieved voice] Oh honey, is that all? I thought you had cancer. Anytime someone needs to tell me something they are sick. Who's your girlfriend, when is her birthday? I'll bake her a pie.